Triple Bottom Line Baltic Impact Accelerator (acronym: Baltic Impact Accelerator)
Project aim and description:
The “Triple Bottom Line Baltic Impact Accelerator” (Baltic Impact Accelerator) tackles the challenges of new growth companies in the CB region by utilizing the Triple Bottom Line (3BL) methodology that enables more growth (Profit) with specific consideration towards environment (Planet) and society (People). As a result, the scaling-up of companies is tackled in three levels: Profit, Planet, People.
Over the period of 36 months, the project will implement an accelerator programme, that:
1. Develops new business models with focus on 3BL
2. Helps to establish presence outside home markets
3. Supports to raise investments for accelerated growth and
4. Nurtures consortiums and partnerships among companies
Within the three acceleration cohorts a total of 96 scale-up companies will be supported (32 per cohort) and out of these 96 companies, 48 will scale up. The project will implement open seminars and events, where a broader audience of companies is reached and upskilled in order to provide knowledge about the 3BL methodology. The project provides unique acceleration for scale-up companies both from the 3BL methodology perspective, as well as the regional set-up: scale-up companies are specifically scaled in another CB country in order to help the companies to establish a better presence outside their home market.
The “Baltic Impact Accelerator” project will achieve the following results:
- At least 720 (unique) companies reached
- At least 480 (unique)company applications received
- 3 cohorts implemented with 32 companies per cohort
- 480 individual trainings within the project provided to companies
- 3 joint cross-border collaboration events (1 per cohort)
- 3 demo-day events (online) – 1 per cohort
- Green and Smart Technology Cluster (Latvia)
- Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Latvia)
- CleanTech Estonia
- Sustainability InnoCenter (Sweden)
- Lappeenranta–Lahti University of Technology LUT (Finland)
1st April 2023 – 31st March 2026
The total project budget is 1.968.033,23 EUR with an Interreg Central Baltic Programme contribution
of 1.574.426,56 EUR, which is allocated among the five project partners implementing the project.
Implemented within Interreg Central Baltic Programme Project “Triple Bottom Line Baltic Impact Accelerator” ID. CB0100053. The European Union is not responsible for the content of this page.