Green ICT Development (GIVE) general project objective is to build up strategic cluster partnership in the field of smart green technologies among the three vital industries – automotive, renewable energy and ICT. Today, traditional manufacturing industries as automotive and renewable energy should find smart solutions to answer to the global environmental challenge they face by applying ICT.
The project was launched on December 1, 2017, and will last until December 31, 2019.
The specific objectives of the GIVE project are:
- To create a favorable framework for establishing a sustainable cross-industry strategic cluster partnership across Europe among three vital industries- ICT, automotive and renewable energy by the implementation of partnership building and collaboration activities.
- To build up sustainable strategic cluster partnership based on the development of GIVE internationalization strategy and implementation roadmap.
- To promote GIVE partnership and increase online promotion of GIVE partners by the implementation of identity shaping, communication, promotion and online media activities.
The GIVE partnership will be based on cross-clusters, cross-border, and cross-regional and cross-industry collaboration. It is very challenging because it has eight partners from seven different countries, two different European regions, and three vital industries.
- Foundation cluster information and communication technologies (ICT cluster), Bulgaria
- Albanian information and technology association (AITA), Albania
- Automobilski klaster Srbije (AC Serbia), Serbia
- Automotive cluster Bulgaria (ACB), Bulgaria
- Asociatia Cluj IT (CLUJ IT Cluster), Romania
- Chamber of commerce for information and communication Technologies- MASIT, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- ICT Cluster of Central Serbia (ICT Cluster CS), Serbia
- Green-Tech Cluster, Latvia